Love

Friday, October 31, 2008

OH a hiking we will go!



Melinda, Joseph Brielle, Matson and myself drove up to American Fork for a little hike. We had to pay $6 bucks to get into the mountain, I wanter to argue that living in Utah should give us free reign to our own mountains! Anyway - it was a lovely time. Bree freaked out a little bit but then we got her under control. FUN FUN

5 comments:

Daniel and Stephanie Jacobs said...

Yeah- thanks a lot guys. Don't worry. Sister in orem didn't even want to go!

Rasmussen Family said...

it's been way too long since we have hung out. How are you and how is everything going? what's new?

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

I miss the mountains! Its good to see that you have a blog, I had no idea! ours is djandjessifam.blogspot.com good to hear from you! love you!

Lily Ashbrook said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Rasmussen Family said...

we're having a Christmas party and we want everyone to come:) here's the link:
http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/CYIOFPGEDUDRRKHJQKZU/rasmussendutcher