Love

Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Extreme Home Makeover"










BEFORE










AFTER

We've lived in our place for a few months and while we aren't done decorating, we added a few things that have REALLY helped it make it feel like a home. And we love our Christmas tree!

3 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

The show looks so fun! Congrats.... i love, love, love your christmas tree!

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Are you watching Lord of the Rings?

Unknown said...

HI I don't know if you remember me but I am Jay... Matson's favorite little sister he never had :)! But I was looking at your blog and I love your names but I thought I would share a name that my friend named her little girl... Mayelynn (you say it May lynn! I just though it was cute b/c you liked taylee and madalynn so its kinda a mixture! Hope you had a MErry Christmas!