Every year the rink puts on a Christmas show. This year it was the nutcraker. I had a blas doing it and my students worked SO hard. 4 of them were soloists and there were several others in various group numbers. I was also in-charge of the learn to skate group: the soldiers. They all did FABULOUS! No falls, no blood, no crying - it was a HIT! I'm so proud of them and I have to admit, as much as I like to perform, its nice being the one off the ice :)
4 comments:
Ahhh. . . that looked like fun, wish I could have been there!
Thats fun, I'm glad it turned out so well!
OH Afton!!! I wish I could have been there with you. My soul misses this. I ache for this. Well, I love you and I am happy for your students - they look great!
I'm peeking at your blog! ;) I was curious about your progress as a mother. I am so happy for you guys, and a girl, how fun!!! Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog! Gald you guys are doing well :)
Post a Comment