Love

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Be-lated Valentines Day


I know this is a bit over-due but I wanted to tell about THE BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!! Matson surprised me - we went to Park City and stayed 3 days in a friends condo. It was AWESOME! Matson made me a lovely dinner - homemade alfredo! SUPERB! For most of the time we just sat and did nothing. It was a well needed vacation! We watched the skiers and walked around Park City. Melinda and Joseph came up on Sunday too, which was a nice treat. On Valentines day we did go out to dinner - Matson got McDonalds and I got Wendy's - doesn't get any better than that! I have the most amazing husband! Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How Fun! Matson way to go... that would be the best to get away for Valentines and I am impressed Matson that you cooked! What a GUY!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

sorry... I am way belated on checking things out! 53 days?! Girl thats sooo close! I am so excited for you! Hope that you are doing well! Your new blog background is beautiful!

Mandy said...

Awwww! And I'm so excited to hear the news of babies. We are a little late on getting the news! YOU are such a little hottie teaching pregnant lady!