s like watching the old men in church! She is so cute and getting so big already! hope to meet her some day! I love the bow in her hair too what a stylish little thing!
Wow. I love this. She is so cute. I miss your carpet. And your couch. And getting marker on your couch. But maybe Taylee will get marker on your couch.
7 comments:
s like watching the old men in church! She is so cute and getting so big already! hope to meet her some day! I love the bow in her hair too what a stylish little thing!
That is way too funny!!!! I love it! So cute!
So stinkin cute!!!
Oh that is hilarious!!
Oh I miss her! Can she get any cuter?? We need to get together, like 2 days ago, so lets play soon!
She is so cute!
Wow. I love this. She is so cute. I miss your carpet. And your couch. And getting marker on your couch. But maybe Taylee will get marker on your couch.
Post a Comment