Love

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fun Fall Times

Family pumpkin patch

Cornbelly's corn maze. She was so confused. She just kept saying "corn"

Picking out her own pumpkin
The fall air = Love
The first snow of the year. She liked it until she noticed it was cold
NOT a fan of the dancing witches
I never find anything with my name on it! And even better - this was a candy store!


She IS her mothers daughter. I always had the craziest outfits on. Makes me so proud :)

3 comments:

BECKY said...

I think of you every time I go to Gardner's Village!!

Jessi said...

so sweet!!

The Hamblin's said...

Hey Afton!! It's Angela... from Nauvoo :) I found you through some other Nauvoo-ites blogs! Mine is blocked but send me your e-mail and I'll let ya through if you want! est.oct2308@gmail.com It has been so fun to see what you're up to! Congrats on baby #2, I love the name Kason Ra James :) You look GREAT!!!