The kids and I had the chance to go meet my family in Green River to do a little fourwheeling and camping. We jumped in the car and headed down for a few days. They LOVED it! And so did I. It was a MUCH needed break/vacation/adrenaline rush!!

Looks like I still got some guts!

Taylee loved playing in the sand with the uncles

Campfire + Smores = happiness

Tay loves Grandpa

Mom and I were out numbered and we had a blast!

Tay and mom on the fourwheeler

Hey Brett.... you lost something!

Mom and Anna

Kason loved his aunts and uncles

She climbed up and was ready to go as soon as we got there!
3 comments:
Those are not the kids I said good-bye to! Afton, they look so old!!! We miss the Tolmans. Um, question... can I invite myself to the next Brady Expedition?!
Necu- 2 posts in one day! Wow- what has come over you? Must be eatin healthy or sumsing :-)
This looks like it was so fun! I love your sweet kids.
Post a Comment