Love

Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Teacher! Teacher!"


I'm going to have to get used to hearing that! I landed a teaching job at Dixon Middle School. Craziest thing I've EVER DONE. I have my own classroom and everything!! I teach reading/English. I love it and it challenges me everyday. Melinda has been a HUGE help since she used to work at Dixon. If any real teachers have advice - I'd love it!!

5 comments:

Valerie Housley said...

Talk about crazy and random!! But how fun!!Is this something that you have always wanted to do or it just kind of came up? That's so cool though, I hope all goes well and I can't wait to hear all the fun stories you'll have, teacher! You guys want to come visit sometime soon??

Lindsey and Josh said...

Afton! I had no idea that you were teaching!! SUPER FUN!! Where is Dixon located and what grade are you teaching!? Good luck :)

The Jensen Family said...

I was waiting for you to get a blog :o) how the heck did you get a teaching job geez!

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! Now I can check on you and see what is new in your life . . . even though a phone call would work too! I miss you . .. check out our blog too!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

You are so cute teaching there! Its so crazy that life has taken us all down these paths already!