Matson and I went to the most AMAZING concert - Boyz II men! Pania and Fili were kind enough to get us tickets. Tasi, Leah, Rick, Jazz and the girls were all there. We got some sweeeet close seats! It was honestly one of the most AMAZING concerts EVER! If you ever have the chance to see them - GO! It brought back some sweet early school days!
5 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. Lance and I wish we could have gone to the concert with you. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We're looking forward to keeping up with you through your blog. Congrats on the teaching position!
Hi Matson it's Ashley(smith)Nielson. I got your address from your sister's blog. I just wanted to say hello and tell you how cute I think you and your wife are. Hope things are going well. Todd has a blog as well. If you want the address just get on mine. It's codynielsonfamily.blogspot.com
Hey matson i found you and your wifes blog through ashley smith nielsons!!! i think you are your wife are adorable,just wanted to say hello
our new blog address! carissarasmussen.blogspot.com!!!
Yay! Afton you would be the coolest teacher ever, you are so full of energy and so happy- the kids must love you!! Have you heard from Amanda lately? Oh I miss Nauvoo!! Keep in touch- jscardenaz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment