Love

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

27 weeks



Matson got the crib all ready and put together. He's so handy!! Here I am 27 weeks - getting bigger and bigger by the day. Simple tasks are getting much more difficult - tying my shoes. cleaning the shower, picking up anything off the floor ect... She's an EXTREMELY active baby and likes to kick her mom 24/7. Our number one name is still Taylee but we're not going to officially decide until we see her. Less than 3 months to go people!!!

5 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

How did you come up with Taylee? Hair looks good:)

The Browns said...

I AM SO STINKIN EXCITED! :) I love ya girl!

Laurie said...

You are looking pretty darn cute!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

wahoo! You look so cute, and now you can sit by the crib and picture her in there... it crazy what pregnancy will do to your body and abilities but so worth it in the end! miss you!

Lily Eggleston said...

Hmmm... cutest pregnant girl ever? I think so!