Love

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update





Yes! We're still alive and pluggin along! We love being parents. Taylee is so much fun! At her 2 week appointment she weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 21 in long. She's in the 10th percentile for head size and weight and 50th percentile for length. Since then she's continued to pack on the pounds! :) Her thighs and face keeping getting bigger and bigger. She's still a great baby and is a trooper when mom drags her to 7 peaks. She's a morning baby and that's when we can catch her smiling. It's the best thing in the world!

7 comments:

Mel said...

Bow over the eyes:) classic!!!

Britta said...

She is SOOOOO precious! Love the pictures.

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

So fun! Yay for rink babies! You're lookin wonderful!!

Rasmussen Family said...

I can't wait to see her!

Lily Eggleston said...

I love the picture of the band over her eyes. Doesn't Matson really not like those? Well I love you.

The Jensen Family said...

oh Afton...she is precious!!!

BECKY said...

Yeah, she's adorable. We all demand more pictures. :)