It's sad really, that this is such a monumental event that I blog it (especially when I come from 4 generations of home economic majors). But we all have different talents I guess right? Anyway - I made my first batch of cinnamon rolls all by myself! I've made them before, but I've always been to scared to make them with no one to rescue me. It took me a while but they turned out! ... edible at least.
4 comments:
Im with you, I think this is a great accomplishment. Something i have yet to master. Too bad cinemon rolls are my husbands fav thing in the world. It is sad to not give him what he REALLY wants.:)
Cinemon Rolls are deffinitly on my list of things to accomplish.
yum! congrats! ...i have never had the guts to do it by myself either... maybe now I will...maybe! they look awesome!
I can testify first-hand that they were awesome. :-)
Yay! :D
Post a Comment