-She LOVES legos
-She LOVES her little brother
-Her daddy is her very best friend
-Loves all things princess
-Knows 120+ words and 75+ signs,
-Favorite phrases are: "I'm freakin out", "baaawwwwlliiiinnn", "I have an idea"
-Her favorite songs are: "Love at Home", "Firework", "Amazing"
-Loves: Yo Gabba Gabba, peas, peaches, fruit leathers
-Is learning her ABC's, numbers and how to NOT throw fits :)
-You'll find her dancing ALL THE TIME, whether there's music on or not
- She trips over her own feet CONSTANTLY, I've thought of nicknaming her "Bella"
-She LOVES her little brother
-Her daddy is her very best friend
-Loves all things princess
-Knows 120+ words and 75+ signs,
-Favorite phrases are: "I'm freakin out", "baaawwwwlliiiinnn", "I have an idea"
-Her favorite songs are: "Love at Home", "Firework", "Amazing"
-Loves: Yo Gabba Gabba, peas, peaches, fruit leathers
-Is learning her ABC's, numbers and how to NOT throw fits :)
-You'll find her dancing ALL THE TIME, whether there's music on or not
- She trips over her own feet CONSTANTLY, I've thought of nicknaming her "Bella"
-We can FINALLY put her hair in piggy tails!
-Is quite the little skater and fisherman
1 comment:
I love that little girl!!! But you forgot that she loves her Auntie Steph the best too
Post a Comment