Kason was blessed on February 6th by his dad. It was such a fun day! My sister Melinda also blessed her new baby Joslyn Joy Draschil on the same day. My dad, Stephanie, Alex (her son) and Annalise were able to come from Colorado. It was quite the event and so much fun!

The big guy with his parents

The moms and the babies

The Brady cousins! All 5 of em!

Big sisters give the little ones a kiss. Brielle, Joslyn, Taylee and Kason

They love their little siblings.

The stars of the show

Tolman kids
5 comments:
Cute Pics! How fun for you and Melida to be able to have done this together! Lucky Ladies!!!
so fun!
That's so exciting!! I can't wait to see how Lily is with her new sibling. Congrats on the baby blessing! Love the pictures!
oh for precious! congrats afton he is sooo cute! And I looove the matching dresses! Can't wait to meet 'em some day! i hear that you are such an awesome mom! love ya!
Hey your little guy is so cute! I loved reading your birth story because I just had my little boy 4 weeks ago so it hit home with me! I think that is awesome that you had a VBAC. I also am happy to knwo that I am not the only one that has smaller babies... everyone I know is having 9 lb babies. I love that I saw a nother little baby with BIRD LEGS! :)
Post a Comment