Mothers Day was fabulous. I got a yummy breakfast in bed and a new phone!
Matson and I both had fabulous birthdays with friends and family. I'm a whopping 25 and Matson is already 28! WE'RE SO OOOOLD!!
Best. Picture. Ever.We've been married 4 years and together 5. It's funny looking back on when we got married. We thought that that was it! We had finally made it! We couldn't love each other any more than we did then and while there would be a trial here and there, it would pretty much be smooth sailing. Oh how nothing could be further from the truth! I never dreamed in a million years we'd go through what we have and fallin in love so much more, and been so incredibly blessed. It's been a fun 4 years and I'm so excited to continue to grow with this man. I love his guts!
4 comments:
Happy Birthdays and Anniversary! Glad you guys are doing so good- miss you!
I'm so sorry I missed your coupon thing! Please lets still do playdates. i miss our talks! Happy Bday--I didn't remember Matson is 28--man is he getting old. we married old men!
That is the BEST. PICTURE. EVER. Oh my gosh! I laugh every single time I see it! Love love love it
Glad you've had such fun celebrations!! I love that picture of you guys on the raft :-)
Post a Comment