I am the worst blogger ever. So here is a lot of the fun we had this fall:
Taylee and I skating. We had a blast and she did really well! I was so proud of her! She hasn't loved it as much since the first time but we'll work on her!
LOVE IT.
Daddy and Taylee at Cornbelly's. She still talks about it. She looooooved it.
Daddy went fishing and Taylee and I reaped the rewards. She loves her dad and fishing and eating the fish after fishing!
Matson and I went to a BYU football game with some friends of ours. It was a blast! We felt 22 again! :)
Kason LOVED the pumpkins
Had a few trips to Wyoming - Taylee loves trying on Nanny's glasses.
I went boating for the FIRST time ever! I know that's shocking to most of you but I'm much more of a land (four wheeling, hiking) type than a water girl. But I had a BLAST! I haven't laughed that hard since I was like 13!!! I'm now open to buying a boat - Matsons thrilled!
Taylee went through the Cornbelly's maze A MILLION TIMES!! And this was her face every time. She thought it was the coolest thing ever. I enjoyed watching her.
Matson and I went to a BYU football game with some friends of ours. It was a blast! We felt 22 again! :)
2 comments:
That last pic is BEAUTIFUL. Her boots, her awesomeness... it's definitely frameable.
Cute little family Afton!!!!
Post a Comment